Cost of living in Compiegne, France vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.465 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr38,183 (€5,115) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr34,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)