Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 30% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,851 (€4,546) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)