Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.17473 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,105 (ARS $57,833) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)