Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36574 DKK / ARS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,643 (ARS $37,302) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)