Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30295 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,055 (L 39,791) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)