Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26899 DKK / HNL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,931 (L 81,531) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)