Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 896 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04643 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,024 (172,839 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)