Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 550 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,975 (€2,279) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)