Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,721 (€2,639) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $17 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lisbon costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 760 (about 1 hour ago)