Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.450 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,936 (€2,542) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sion costs CHF 1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Marta costs COL$15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Torreón costs Mex$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)