Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 605 prices entered by 40 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,671 (€2,909) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)