Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.449 DKK / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 594 prices entered by 71 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,673 (€2,373) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)