Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,225 ($b7,183) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 2 hours ago)