Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,819 ($b5,706) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,900 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €1.70 (32 minutes ago)