Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.922 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,564 ($b12,546) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)