Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.945 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,112 ($b15,985) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)