Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,281 ($b12,660) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)