Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 536 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.923 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,620 ($b13,667) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (38 minutes ago)