Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,943 ($b13,578) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)