Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,841 (€2,797) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (34 minutes ago)