Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,365 (€3,399) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)