Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.464 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,447 (€3,409) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (27 minutes ago)