Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.34657 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,286 (Mex$ 41,221) in Ciudad Victoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)