Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32317 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,508 (Mex$ 20,137) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)