Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31948 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,003 (Mex$ 18,792) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (34 minutes ago)