Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36890 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,949 (Mex$ 40,524) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)