Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35924 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,225 (Mex$ 14,544) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)