Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,889 (Bs 38,090,557) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)