Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.685 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,276 (Bs 29,619) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)