Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 DKK / PYG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,686 (15,751,086 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)