Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,999 (Bs 42,225,119) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)