Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.697 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,823 (Bs 24,148) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)