Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 DKK / VEF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,752 (Bs 21,582) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)