Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,487 (Rp 45,085,683) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)