Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00051 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,024 (Rp 27,269,805) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (about 2 hours ago)