Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00047 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,669 (Rp 42,008,102) in Cimahi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)