Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.792 DKK / CUC *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,066 (4,721 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)