Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10679 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr51,730 (484,411 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr39,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (38 minutes ago)