Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10608 DKK / MZN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr45,346 (427,461 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr33,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)