Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00558 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,295 (₩4,351,460) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (38 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)