Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00559 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,437 (₩4,191,007) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)