Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,418 (₩3,865,457) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)