Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,019 (₩2,614,641) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (34 minutes ago)