Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19024 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,775 (72,411 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)