Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20673 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,879 (96,157 ฿) in Chumphon.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)