Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19113 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,391 (75,296 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)