Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20128 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,291 (41,189 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)