Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.518 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,223 (NZ$6,247) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)