Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 678 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.642 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,403 (NZ$2,672) in Christchurch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)