Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.969 DKK / NZD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,746 (NZ$3,370) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)