Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,835 (元16,788) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)