Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,254 (元9,150) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (35 minutes ago)