Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,438 (元18,430) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)