Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.965 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,008 (15,546元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)