Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29230 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,165 (65,568 Kč) in Chomutov.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)