Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07311 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,540 (Taka 171,538) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)