Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07834 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr40,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,036 (Taka 230,224) in Chittagong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)