Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07685 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,053 (Taka 169,864) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (38 minutes ago)