Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07822 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,454 (Taka 197,554) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)