Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08592 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,472 (Taka 86,967) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 2 hours ago)