Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07644 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,319 (Taka 174,242) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)