Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10741 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,412 (руб 106,256) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)