Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10694 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,967 (руб 102,550) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 3 hours ago)