Cost of living in Chita, Russia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09868 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,170 (руб 133,462) in Chita.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)