Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.720 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,147 (25,197 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)