Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.707 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,554 (14,924 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)