Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,036 (33,892 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (41 minutes ago)