Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr33,974 (61,836 Kwacha) in Chingola.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)