Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.114 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,498 (S/. 5,438) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)