Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.029 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,243 (S/. 4,556) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)