Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.960 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,623 (S/. 10,010) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)