Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.155 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,942 (S/. 6,469) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)