Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.936 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,012 (S/. 12,402) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)