Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.925 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,864 (S/. 6,681) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)