Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.954 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr40,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,805 (S/. 8,600) in Chimbote.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)