Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,423 (S/. 5,857) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)