Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.862 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,311 (S/. 6,610) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)