Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 319 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36757 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,660 (Mex$ 20,839) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)