Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32429 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,988 (Mex$ 33,884) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)