Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35677 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,150 (Mex$ 31,252) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)