Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34996 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,479 (Mex$ 21,371) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)