Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35434 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,362 (Mex$ 17,955) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Freetown costs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 37 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)