Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32546 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,105 (Mex$ 21,830) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (41 minutes ago)