Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01043 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,303 (CH$987,410) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)