Cost of living in Chillan, Chile vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00851 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,902 (CH$1,986,634) in Chillan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 150,000 Bs.S. (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Blumenau costs R$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)