Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01055 DKK / CLP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,638 (CH$818,501) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)