Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35997 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,981 (Mex$ 41,618) in Chihuahua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)