Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.956 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,433 (元26,596) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)