Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,930 (元23,548) in Chifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)