Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,494 (S/. 6,919) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (28 minutes ago)