Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.901 DKK / PEN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,015 (S/. 6,319) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)