Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05813 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,673 (¥716,916) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)