Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06235 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr25,118 (¥402,884) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)