Cost of living in Chiba, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06013 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr43,053 (¥715,989) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)