Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05982 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 32% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,282 (¥573,135) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Lawrence, Kansas costs $0.58 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)