Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05750 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,280 (¥596,202) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)