Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20007 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,244 (91,191 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (9 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)