Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18986 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,440 (81,322 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)