Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19805 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,752 (44,192 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)