Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19113 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,619 (66,025 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)