Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 565 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20090 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,633 (28,039 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (31 minutes ago)