Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20673 DKK / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 706 prices entered by 54 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)