Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 571 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19031 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,805 (67,286 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)