Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.22166 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,752 (75,574 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)