Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 461 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19560 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,906 (60,871 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (20 minutes ago)