Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25730 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,490 (32,995₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)