Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10723 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,908 (руб 157,684) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 1 hour ago)