Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11742 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,329 (руб 70,933) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (20 minutes ago)