Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.992 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,421 (元16,553) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)