Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,636 (元14,451) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)