Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 738 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.965 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,619 (17,215元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)