Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,808 (€3,062) in Chemnitz.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)