Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 374 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10963 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,446 (руб 40,559) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)