Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09900 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,644 (руб 117,622) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)