Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10919 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,486 (руб 123,508) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tokyo costs ¥730 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 115,000 (about 2 hours ago)