Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 585 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09945 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,029 (руб 110,894) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)