Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10625 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,902 (руб 83,780) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)