Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11632 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,583 (руб 56,599) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)