Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.951 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,325 (C$5,317) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (31 minutes ago)