Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.006 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,486 (C$5,091) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $11 (27 minutes ago)