Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.063 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,862 (C$4,318) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 970 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)