Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.970 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,111 (C$5,455) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)