Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 735 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.011 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr12,608 ($1,798) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Contagem costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (about 2 hours ago)