Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.519 DKK / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 105 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (about 2 hours ago)