Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.319 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,772 ($5,186) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)