Cost of living comparison between Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 7% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,705 ($2,444) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (33 minutes ago)