Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.568 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,721 ($5,743) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr34,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)