Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.534 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,967 ($6,575) in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr39,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)