Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.447 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,462 (€2,614) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)