Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,732 (€3,051) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)