Cost of living in Changzhi, China vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.967 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr32,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,742 (21,440元) in Changzhi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)