Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,852 (24,002元) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (42 minutes ago)