Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,705 (元13,555) in Changzhi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)