Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00578 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 10% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,236 (₩5,578,930) in Changwon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)