Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,555 (₩4,687,699) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)