Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00578 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,886 (₩5,169,569) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)