Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 DKK / KRW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,003 (₩5,331,141) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)