Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19615 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,065 (61,510 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)