Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19803 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,357 (42,203 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)