Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20695 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,798 (86,000 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (about 2 hours ago)