Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19917 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,381 (42,078 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (34 minutes ago)