Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19492 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,919 (61,146 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)