Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,815 (18,712元) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)