Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.954 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,915 (元13,539) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)