Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,328 (元15,360) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)