Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.020 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,190 (元9,012) in Changde.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)